Main Funding Opportunity
Colorado Springs Health Foundation’s mission is to make grants to target immediate health care needs and encourage healthy living in El Paso and Teller Counties, Colorado. To this end, the Foundation is pleased to offer a general funding opportunity to eligible organizations serving El Paso and/or Teller Counties, Colorado. Requests must meet the eligibility criteria and fit one of the Foundation’s funding focus areas to be considered.
Grant Types Available:
• General Operating
Note: If your organization is interested in applying for capacity-building/technical assistance support (e.g. planning, professional development/training, evaluation), a separate funding opportunity is available.
Proposals with the following attributes will be considered more competitive:
- Tight alignment with one of Colorado Springs Health Foundation’s funding focus areas
- Significant experience and expertise related to the Foundation’s funding focus area(s)
- Strong organizational governance and leadership and a track-record of making a positive impact
- A diverse base of financial support for the organization and/or the project/program/initiative
- Demonstrated need within the target population(s)
- An evidence-based approach, if one exists. If not, a promising practice or innovative approach
- A method and plan for defining and measuring impact
- High potential for significant, positive impact on community health, especially in areas and with communities that experience health inequities and disparities.
One year, though in special circumstances, a multiyear request may be considered.
Thursday, January 23, 2020, noon, Mountain Time. Applications received after this time will not be considered.
The application may be found on-line.
Grant award decisions are expected by May 2020.
If you are interested in applying for funding, you must speak with Colorado Springs Health Foundation staff about your proposal before applying. If you do not have this conversation first, your application will not be considered. Please sign up for a date/time that works for you.Schedule a Conversation
For any questions please call or email CSHF staff at 719-985-8989 (office) or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to talk.